Search our FAQ
How do I login to my ID06 account?
Register and access your personal account in the ID06 system, here
- Your first and last name must match the name on your BankID.
- Your ID06 username is your email address.
- Enter the password that you selected when you registered your account.
How do I add or take away users?
The authorized signatory approves one or several administrators, who are able to place card orders and add/take away users for the company. Guideline how to appoint administrators in the system Add/ or take away administrators in the serviceportal
Is it possible to order cards for several of companies?
Yes – You need to be approved and invited via the ID06 system by the authorized signatory of the company. 1. The authorized signatory logs in to the ID06 portal and invites you. Guideline, appoint card orderers 2. In the Nexus order portal, you will get an overview of all companies connected to you and you can administrate all your different card orders from there. Select Switch Company to manage your different accounts. Guideline; How to order cards
How do I add a company?
The authorized signatory can invite you to become a user or an administrator, you will then be able to place orders on their behalf 1, Log in to the order portal, 2, Select: Switch company. All companies, connected to you via the ID06 system will be visible.
How do I check the status for a specific card?
You are able to check status for all your cards in the order portal. Follow these steps:
- Log in to the Nexus order portal.
- Select Handle cards.
- You can search at name, card number, personal identity number, orderer etc
- Enter search.
Active or inactive card – ID06 short track
You can see status of a specific card in Nexus order portal Search for name, card number, orderer or National identity number and you will be able to status for that specific card (if the card is registered at your Company). You can also check if the card is Active or inactive at ID06 AB short track
How do I change a card order?
- Log in to the Nexus order portal and select HANDLE CARDS.
- You can use the National identity number, card number, orderer, name of card holder etc for the search.
- Click at the symbol to the right of the card you need to change.
- The chosen card will be displayed on screen. To the right, you can see the number of actions available for the card order. You can also replace the photo from this view.
- The card holder will receive a message to approve the changed information.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to the Nexus order portal.
- Select HANDLE CARDS.
- Enter National identity number, name of card holder or card number. ENTER.
- Click at the symbol (magnifying glass) to the right of the card that you need to block.
- Select BLOCK CARD.
The logo must be 354px x 118px for the new card standard. Upload the logo Nexus order portal 1, Click at your company name in top menu. 2, Select NAVIGATION in the drop-drown menu. 3, Select LOGOTYPE SETTINGS in the drop-down menu to the left. 4, Upload logotype and EDIT LOGOTYPE. Your upcoming card orders will be printed with the chosen logotype. SEK 20 will be added to the standard card cost for a color logotype.
What´s the difference between Blocked card and Terminated card?
A Blocked card can be activated again and used again. A Terminated card can´t be activated again and a new card needs to be ordered.
Who can terminate a user from the system?
If a user no longer should have an ID06 card, the user must be terminated from the system in the ID06 portal. If you don´t terminate the user in the system, the company will have an invoice from ID06 AB for the card fee. To the ID06 portal Read more about card fees here
- Activate cards
- Add administrator/orderer
- Approve orders
- Card status
- Change/block cards
- Create personal account
- Guidelines ( resources )
- Guidelines ( scan passports... )
- How to order cards with passport/IDs
- ID06 cards
- ID06 documents
- Inlog information
- Manage/order cards
- No BankID
- Order cards to several of companies
- Order portal
- Register Account
- Scan passports and national ID cards
- Terms and conditions