FAQ category: Invoicing
How do I handle the invoice if I have sent the goods in return?
- Nexus ID06 support will contact you and inform you about the next step.
How do I use my credit note?
- Do you want to use the credit note to pay a new invoice? Send an email to email@example.com with invoice number and credit note number. We will settle the amounts correctly in the system.
- Do you want the payment in cash?
Have you received a reminder of payment?
- Yes but I don´t have the invoice You can upload invoices dated from 2020-04-27 (from the 27st of April 2020) in the order portal
- Yes and I have paid the invoice If your payment was transferred to Nexus bank account No: 5215-0422, about the same time as the reminder was send, you can just ignore the reminder. Otherwise, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
The invoice has no PO number, why?
- The administrator has to mark to order with a PO number or any other type of identification number when registering the order. The invoice will contain the same type of information as the order and if there were not any number registered at the order, the invoice will not be marked.
How do I change the payment method to e-inovice
- Log in to the order portal
- Click at the company name in top menu
- Select Company settings and Invoice settings
- Chose e-invoice or a physical, paper, invoice.
Electronical invoice (e-invoice)
For a physical (paper) invoice an extra charge of SEK 49 will be added per invoice.
Follow these steps to select e-invoice:
1, Click at the symbol to the right of your company name in top menu.
2, Select Invoice via email.
3, Update. The invoice will be send to the registered email.