Search our FAQ
How to change address for invoices
Prices for the ID06 card and services, click here
Have you received an invoice regarding yearly fee for your ID06 cards? Please contact ID06 AB, the sender of the invoice at, firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronical invoice (e-invoice)
Select e-invoice to avoid an invoice fee If you select electronical invoice (e-invoice) in the Nexus order portal you will avoid the administration fee. For a physical (paper) invoice an extra charge of SEK 49 will be added per invoice. Follow these steps to select e-invoice: 1, Click at the symbol to the right of your company name in top menu. 2, Select Invoice via email. 3, Update. The invoice will be send to the registered email.
How do I change the payment method to e-inovice
How do I change the invoice address or payment method?
- Log in to the order portal
- Click at the company name in top menu
- Select Company settings and Invoice settings
- Chose e-invoice or a physical, paper, invoice.
The invoice has no PO number, why?
The invoice will have the same information as the order that your have registered in the orderportal:
- The administrator has to mark to order with a PO number or any other type of identification number when registering the order. The invoice will contain the same type of information as the order and if there were not any number registered at the order, the invoice will not be marked.
Have you received a reminder of payment?
- Yes but I don´t have the invoice You can upload invoices dated from 2020-04-27 (from the 27st of April 2020) in the order portal
- Yes and I have paid the invoice If your payment was transferred to Nexus bank account No: 5215-0422, about the same time as the reminder was send, you can just ignore the reminder. Otherwise, please contact email@example.com for support.
How do I use my credit note?
Have you received a credit note from Nexus and don´t know how to use it?
- Do you want to use the credit note to pay a new invoice? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with invoice number and credit note number. We will settle the amounts correctly in the system.
- Do you want the payment in cash?
How do I handle the invoice if I have sent the goods in return?
I have send the goods in return to Nexus, what do I do then?
- Nexus ID06 support will contact you and inform you about the next step.
- Activate cards
- Add administrator/orderer
- Approve orders
- Card status
- Change/block cards
- Create personal account
- Guidelines ( resources )
- Guidelines ( scan passports... )
- How to order cards with passport/IDs
- ID06 cards
- ID06 documents
- Inlog information
- No BankID
- Order cards to several of companies
- Order portal
- Register a Company
- Register a company ( branch )
- Register a company ( branch for "scan passports..." )
- Scan passports and national ID cards
- Terms and conditions