Search our FAQ
How to order cards with passport/IDs
How to order cards with passport/ID scanning
Log in to the Nexus order portal
- Select ”manual ID verification in the order portal.
- When the order is confirmed, the card holder will receive an email with instructions for the scanning process.
- After approved scanning, the card holder must create a personal account in the ID06 system.
- The card holder will approve the card order with passport or a national ID card.
- Nexus will produce the card
How do I order a card when the card holder doesn´t have an eID?
If the card holders doesn´t have an approved eID (electronical ID), it´s possible to scan a passport or a national ID card as identification method. Book an appointment at an authorized scanning partner, we recommend you to use Sistec. Book an appointment at Sistec When ordering a new card, select Manual ID verification in the order portal. Instructions for ordering and registrations will be found here
The A1 certificate shows which social insurance system a person belongs to. The A1 certificate must be attached when ordering cards for an EU Citizen posted from a foreign company. The employee will get the certificate from the local authority in his/her homeland and the certificate shows that the employee already belongs to another social insurance system and therefore should not pay tax for social fees in Sweden. The A1 certificate is mandatory when an EU Citizen employed in a foreign company applies for an ID06 card.
- Activate cards
- Add administrator/orderer
- Approve orders
- Card status
- Change/block cards
- Create personal account
- Guidelines ( resources )
- Guidelines ( scan passports... )
- How to order cards with passport/IDs
- ID06 cards
- ID06 documents
- Inlog information
- Manage/order cards
- No BankID
- Order cards to several of companies
- Order portal
- Register Account
- Scan passports and national ID cards
- Terms and conditions