Search our FAQ
Create personal account
Who needs a personal ID06 account?
- Authorized signatory: Approves a company registration in the ID06 system and appoints administrators
- Administrator: Orders cards, appoints card orderers
- User: Orders cards
- Cardholder: Confirms a card order
How do I register my personal ID06 account?
Do you have problem to register your ID06 account?
Make sure your personal information (names, spelling etc) match the information in your BankID, otherwise you will not be able to confirm your registration. If you still have problems to register your ID06 account, contact ID06 AB at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
How do I change the personal information at my ID06 account?
- Sign in to the ID06 service portal using BankID or your login information (email and password).
- When signed in to the portal, click on your name in top menu to the right.
- Select User details.
- You are now able to change your email, password or phone number.
- Activate cards
- Add administrator/orderer
- Approve orders
- Card status
- Change/block cards
- Create personal account
- Guidelines ( resources )
- Guidelines ( scan passports... )
- How to order cards with passport/IDs
- ID06 cards
- ID06 documents
- Inlog information
- No BankID
- Order cards to several of companies
- Order portal
- Register a Company
- Register a company ( branch )
- Register a company ( branch for "scan passports..." )
- Scan passports and national ID cards
- Terms and conditions