Search our FAQ
How do I change a card order?
- Log in to the Nexus order portal and select HANDLE CARDS.
- You can use the National identity number, card number, orderer, name of card holder etc for the search.
- Click at the symbol to the right of the card you need to change.
- The chosen card will be displayed on screen. To the right, you can see the number of actions available for the card order. You can also replace the photo from this view.
- The card holder will receive a message to approve the changed information.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to the Nexus order portal.
- Select HANDLE CARDS.
- Enter National identity number, name of card holder or card number. ENTER.
- Click at the symbol to the right of the card that you need to block.
- Select BLOCK CARD.
The logo must be 354px x 118px for the new card standard. Upload the logo Nexus order portal 1, Click at your company name in top menu. 2, Select NAVIGATION in the drop-drown menu. 3, Select LOGOTYPE SETTINGS in the drop-down menu to the left. 4, Upload logotype and EDIT LOGOTYPE. Your upcoming card orders will be printed with the chosen logotype. SEK 20 will be added to the standard card cost for a color logotype.
What´s the difference between Blocked card and Terminated card?
A Blocked card can be activated again and used again. A Terminated card can´t be activated again and a new card needs to be ordered.
- Activate cards
- Add administrator/orderer
- Approve orders
- Card status
- Change/block cards
- Create personal account
- Guidelines ( resources )
- Guidelines ( scan passports... )
- How to order cards with passport/IDs
- ID06 cards
- ID06 documents
- Inlog information
- Manage/order cards
- No BankID
- Order cards to several of companies
- Order portal
- Register Account
- Scan passports and national ID cards
- Terms and conditions